CCG Investor Relations and MZ Consult Announce Strategic Partnership
New York & Sao Paulo, Brazil—December 16 -- CCG Investor Relations (“CCG”), a leading global investor relations and strategic communications agency, today announced a joint venture with MZ Consult New York LLC, an affiliate of MZ Consult Servicos e Negocios LTDa., Brazil’s leading investor relations and financial communications firm.
Together, the two firms service in excess of 300 clients in over 20 countries and maintain a presence in leading investment centers including New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tel Aviv, Frankfurt, and Sao Paulo. Under the agreement, CCG Investor Relations will provide integrated investor relations consulting, including road shows, perception studies, investor targeting and media relations services to MZ Consult's South American-based clients. MZ Consult will offer a comprehensive suite of technology, data and consulting services to CCG Investor Relations’ clients in the United States, China and Israel.
“Both CCG and MZ share the conviction that in an era of globalized capital flows and enormous transactional activity and value creation in the emerging markets, the leading global corporations of tomorrow require a strategic partner to guide them to success,” said Crocker Coulson, President of CCG Investor Relations. “MZ is the undisputed leader in investor relations in South America, and by joining forces we believe we are the only global IR firm able to provide a ‘One-Stop-Shop’ solution that combines high level consulting, financial communications, direct reach to the world’s capital markets, world-class media relations and comprehensive technology and data solutions. Looking at global flows of capital in 2009, US equities experienced a negative flow of 31 percent, while emerging markets experienced positive inflows of 16 percent. We believe this underlying trend will be sustained for many years."
“After evaluating all the significant independent players in the IR field, we partnered with CCG to assist us in our global expansion efforts and help us further integrate our technology offerings. We could not fail to notice that CCG has achieved a leading market position serving U.S.-listed companies in China and Israel and is rapidly expanding into other markets. We believe our combined offering will be powerful, unique and will resonate with the needs of the market today,” said Rodolfo Zabisky, CEO of MZ Consult.
“This partnership matches the leading investor relations firm in the U.S with the leading investor relations agency in South America. Together we look forward to providing our joint clients with innovative, high performance services to enhance the visibility, liquidity and institutional sponsorship in the U.S capital markets,” said William F. Coffin, Chairman & CEO of CCG Investor Relations.
Technology Services include:
• Conference Calls and Webcasts: Comprehensive communications service packages including conference calls, audio and video pre-recording and editing, webcasts and transcriptions.
• Corporate and Investor Relations (IR) Websites: Developing, maintaining and operating industry leading websites, including hosting and 24 hour support services, interactive XBRL data and modeling tools, search engine optimization, social media, interactive and web video features to create a compelling user experience.
• Edgar Filing Services: Multilingual assistance available around-the-clock to convert and file documents with the SEC.
• XBRL: Services include conversion of documents to SEC-compliant XBRL for live filings, tagging and mapping of data to appropriate taxonomy concepts, and XBRL consultancy and training, among other services.
• Investor Relations CRM- Software to define key IR metrics including trends in the shareholder base, history of investor relationships, and activities and assessments to improve the effectiveness of the IR team.
• Online Annual General Meetings – A fully secure and auditable platform for AGM and proxy voting with digital certification.
• Corporate Governance Platform – An integrated and secure platform by which the board of directors can execute all important business of the board, monitor and impact corporate governance, and maintain a central resource for matters regarding shareholder perceptions, trading decisions and value creation.
• Online Investor Perception Tools – To provide detailed insight and valuable metrics regarding how the company, the board and management are perceived by both institutional and retail shareholders.
• Direct-to-retail Electronic Campaigns – To support enhanced liquidity and retail investor support through an integrated suite of targeted web-based push technology, virtual road shows, and mass electronic communications.
In the coming quarters the partners plan on announcing additional, exciting steps in the global expansion and solutions offered to public companies around the world.
About MZ Consult
MZ Consult is a global benchmark for financial communications and investor relations, with over 300 clients in 10 countries. MZ provides crucial support for its clients’ integrated investor relations and financial communication needs, implementing global IR programs and ensuring excellence in IR websites. It is also renowned for its exclusive program: IR Global Rankings™ and Divulgacao Exemplar ™ . www.mz-ir.com
About CCG Investor Relations
CCG is a leading global investor relations and strategic communications consulting firm. In business for more than 30 years, the agency provides a complete range of investor communications, counseling, and IT and data solutions through our global network to over 300 clients across multiple capital markets. CCG has been awarded a number of industry honors for its handling of complex investor relations and crisis communications matters. The agency's corporate headquarters is in Los Angeles with additional offices in New York, Beijing, Shanghai, Frankfurt, São Paulo and Tel Aviv. For further information, contact CCG directly, or visit the Company's web sites at http://www.ccgir.com and http://www.ccgirasia.com.
Crocker Coulson, President
CCG Investor Relations
+1-646-213-1915 (New York)
In the United Sates:
Matt Sheldon, Media Relations Specialist
CCG Investor Relations
+1-310-954-1346 (Los Angeles)
Paula Zhang, Media Associate
CCG Investor Relations