CCG Investor Relations Strengthens Team With Key Hires
New York, October 21--In response to an improving economic environment, CCG Investor Relations, a leading global investor relations and strategic communications agency, announced the addition of multiple senior level hires to support the firm’s growth. The new hires come from successful careers in the capital markets, consulting, journalism and law.
“The diversity of skill sets and abilities among our professionals has allowed us to think beyond fixed paradigms in the investor relations field to provide unique, innovative and effective services to our clients,” said President of CCG Investor Relations Crocker Coulson. “We regard our staff as our most valuable asset in providing high-quality client services and the new hires will play a key role for our client base in the U.S., China and Israel.”
The strategic new additions include:
Athan Dounis, Account Manager, CCG IR New York
- Athan comes to the firm with deep experience in the U.S capital markets having served in a variety of investor relations and financial marketing positions. He also has experience in corporate finance and private equity, having worked at Citigroup Private Equity, where he was a member of the investment team, and Deutsche Bank Securities, where he was part of the investment banking division. Athan holds a Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service with a concentration in International Finance and Commerce from Georgetown University.
Vivian Chen, Senior Market Intelligence Executive, CCG IR New York
- Vivian served as the Vice President and Global Marketing Coordinator for Citigroup's Global Consumer and Healthcare Investment Banking groups. She has nearly eight years of investment banking origination and execution experience and over eight years in marketing and management. Vivian holds an MBA from Washington University with an emphasis in Finance and Accounting.
Jonathan Macmillan, Financial Writer/Equity Analyst, CCG IR Los Angeles
- Jonathan joins the firm from a New York-based hedge fund, where he specialized in analyzing distressed debt and special situations. Jonathan holds a JD/MBA from Emory University.
Jessie Zheng, Account Executive, CCG IR Asia’s Beijing
- Jessie joins the firm from Mercer Consulting where she led its marketing communications programs. Before that, she was an Editor at Dow Jones Newswire and The Wall Street Journal Chinese edition. Jessie holds and MBA from the University of Western Ontario in Canada.
Diane Peng, Investor Relations Associate, CCG IR New York
- Diane worked as Program Manager at the Asian American Business Development Center in New York where she worked with both public and private sectors to develop trade and investment ties between New York State and China. She holds a Master of Communications in Digital Media from the University of Washington.
About CCG Investor Relations
CCG is one of the nation's leading investor relations and strategic communications agencies. In business for more than 30 years, the agency provides a complete range of investor communications and counseling services to nearly 80 clients across multiple capital markets. CCG has been awarded a number of industry honors for its handling of complex investor relations and crisis communications matters. The agency's corporate headquarters is in Los Angeles with additional offices in New York, San Francisco, Beijing, Shanghai, Frankfurt and Tel Aviv. For further information, contact CCG directly, or visit the Company's web sites at http://www.ccgir.com and http://www.ccgirasia.com.
For more information please contact:
CCG Investor Relations
Mr. Crocker Coulson, President